Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Feb 11, 2012

Sephora Haul

About a week ago, I picked up some new products that I had been dying to try or simply missed owning. I typically wait a few weeks to buy something I've been wanting to see if that desire to own it sticks with me or not, and thus, worth purchasing or not. 

- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream in 18 - Purple (light lilac shimmer)






I have been wanting an aqua cream for longer than I can even explain. Every time I walk through the Sephora store, I can't help but notice these well-packaged (as all MUFE products are), gorgeous-colored cream shadows. I am a lover of purple shadows of all shades, and have been looking for a nice lilac/lavender color- this was the perfect choice. 

- MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation - 205 - Medium Beige


I have had this powder foundation twice before, but had switched over to MAC's Studio Fix Powder Foundation to try something new. While I liked MAC's version of their powder foundation, I decided to go back to my all-time favorite by MUFE. 

I have previously mentioned this product in my Favorites: Face Makeup post. Check it out!

- Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit



I have always been a fan of Peter Thomas Roth since I used their products recommended to me in middle school. Their sunscreen is one of my favorites! When I saw the great deal and reviews of this kit, and since my previous face wash was running low, I figured I'd give it a shot! So far, I really like it. While I can't report to you the full results yet since I've only been using it a week, I can say that it has the necessary ingredients to make an impact and it's not too drying either. The picture definitely does fool you in terms of the size of the packaging for each product. I didn't pay too close of attention to the measurements so I was a little surprised with how small they are. However, like any higher-end and better quality product, a little goes a long way, and for whichever products I like, I can always go back and buy the full-size later.

- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation



Described on the Sephora website as:
"Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation helps fade skin discolorations—hyperpigmentation, age spots, and sun damage—without the use of chemicals. It instantly nourishes and retexturizes the complexion, smoothing fine lines while providing intense free-radical protection to help prevent further damage. The light, creamy formula leaves skin feeling silky."

Although this product is considered to be a skin perfecting cream, I use it as a moisturizer too. It leaves my skin with the most luxurious, soft, silky, light, non-greasy feeling. Best part, is this full-size product was FREE because last month, the 100 beauty point reward was one of three full-size moisturizers of your choice. I chose this one over the cult-favorite Hope in a Jar by Philosophy and Clinique was because I have come to love the Ole Henriksen brand from the many samples I have received. For example, the Micro/Mini Peel System samples of Almond Polish, Lemon Peel, and Chamomile Comfort are amazing!! I look forward to trying more products from the brand. Plus, they all smell good too :)

What was your favorite product(s) in your most recent Sephora purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment