Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Mar 31, 2012

March Favorites

I can't believe today is the last day of March already! The time is flying by way too quickly if you ask me. In this post, I am going to share the products that I have been using and loving this month.




Makeup:
I'm pretty sure I have mentioned all of these products in previous blog posts in the past month, so refer to those for more details about my favorite products I'm going to list below. There are other products that I have included in my favorites posts, but these are some newer products for me that I have been using almost every day.

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Sorbet
Tarte Cashmere Waterproof Gliding Liner in Black Magic
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara 
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream

As always, can't live without:

Maybelline Eyeshadow in Champagne Fizz
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
MAC Matchmaster Foundation
Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Glamorous

Brushes:
Sigma haul coming soon!

As always, can't live without:

MAC 217
MAC 239

Hair:
John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray - Individual review coming soon :)

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner -

This is a long-time favorite that I have repurchased a quite a few times. I use it to comb out my hair when I get out of the shower. It claims to do these 10 things instantly, which I have to agree with: Repairs dry, damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, control frizz, seals and protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, flat iron spray & thermal protector. Basically a BB Cream for your hair in the way that there are so many benefits into ONE product! I use it every single day and hate not having it. I promise it truly makes a difference. They sell it at Ulta as well as many hair salons. It's not the cheapest product, I will admit, but when you think about all it's doing for your hair and what the cost would be to buy individual products for each of the 10 things it claims to do, you're getting a much better deal. It comes in the regular size and a jumbo size (as pictured). There is also one that has keratin in it too! I LOVE that one, but I wanted a jumbo size so I decided to get the regular one.

Nails:

For those of you who follow me on Twitter @trulytwenties, I have been tweeting about my the color on my nails when using a new polish for the first time. Both of these colors are perfect for spring and summer! I have gotten SO many compliments when wearing both of these colors.

-Essie Turquoise & Caicos Nail Polish



-Essie Play Date Nail Polish


I'm trying to work on condensing my posts to make them shorter. I have a habit of writing way too much that it becomes overwhelming! Let me know if you prefer the longer posts or you list more of a list format or more posts that mention only one or two products at a time.

What have been your favorites this month?

Xo, 
Ariana

3 comments:

  1. these make-ups are some of my favs!!

    you have excellent choice my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!! What are some of your favorites that I didn't mention? I'm always up for trying new products :)

      Delete
  2. i really want to try the revlon lip butters out, heard so much great stuff about them! great post :)

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete