Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Apr 10, 2012

NYC Bucket List

I hope you’re all having a terrific Tuesday :). For a couple weeks now, a few friends and myself have been working on creating the ultimate NYC summer bucket list! We are interns and therefore on a budget too. If YOU have been to NYC, interned in NYC, or live in NYC…I would LOVE if you could share some of your favorite spots or places that you consider a must-see and bucket list worthy. I personally have been to NYC about 7 times with family, friends and for school trips, so I have done the majority of the super touristy activities.





What I’m looking for are the hidden gems, the best restaurants, rooftop pools/lounges/bars, concerts, events, festivals, off broadway shows, stores for shopping, and places for side trips (Hamptons, beaches, etc.). I want to get the most out of my summer and explore the best of the best in NYC!
Please comment below or tweet me @trulytwenties with whatever you think I should add to my bucket list! I will be posting my full bucket list in May before I move up to the Big Apple for my internship to share with all of you!
Why you should help me with my bucket list? Because I will:
  1. Promise to follow your blog/YouTube channel/Twitter
  2. I will tweet or RT your blog posts, etc. if applies to you
  3. You will be a part of the grand bucket list and receive credit on that epic post in May, hooray!
I look forward to seeing what you all come up with! Share this with your friends and tweet about it please!
Xo,
Ariana
P.S. For those of you that use WordPress or Tumblr, I also accounts there to follow you, etc. from!


No comments:

Post a Comment