Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Apr 10, 2012

Tag: 10 Little Secrets

This is a tag that many of my favorite beauty bloggers/YouTube gurus have been doing this month. I took on the tag myself and am now tagging all of you to do the same!




1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
I am so torn between two- mascara and foundation. The appearance of even and clear skin always make me feel better about myself. My current foundation favorite is the MAC Matchmaster! As for mascara, I feel like it just opens up the eyes so much to make me look more awake. My favorite mascara of the moment is L'Oreal Telescopic.

2. What is your skincare secret?
Always take off all your makeup before you go to sleep and moisturize!

3. Share your hair care secret?
Using It's a 10! product on my damp hair after showering. It serves as a heat protectant, leave-in conditioner, and 8 other amazing benefits for your hair. You can purchase it at Ulta.

4. What is your biggest diet rule?
Avoid caffeine and fast food when at all possible. 

5. Any workout tips?
I personally hate going to the gym. I think my tips would be to work out with friends or find a sport/fitness activity that you enjoy so you have fun and are working out too! 

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
Viva la Juicy! I also love my Burberry perfume and Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things in Noir Tease.

7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads.
I would say my faux black leather jacket from Express! In the winter, I wear it out at night a lot and have gotten many compliments.

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
When I was younger, my grandma got me these earrings that are a pearl and a diamond next to each other. They are very simple, but always thought they were so beautiful and special, while fitting my style too.

9. Who is your style crush?
I love Lauren Conrad's style. Casual California with class.

10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
I'm only 5"3 and unfortunately done growing! Short sizes for pants and jeans are my best friend.

Post your answers to this tag in a comment below or send me a link to your blog/YouTube channel for me to check out and follow! :)

1 comment:

  1. http://historycornbreadlove.blogspot.com/

    Did the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete