Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Jun 19, 2012

June Favorites!

It's been a while since my last post, but I promise it's only because I've been busy doing great things and blogging on From Sunshine to the City! I also have been saving money and trying not to spend too much on makeup (even though it's proved to be VERY challenging).  

Since my last favorites post in March (I can't believe how long ago that is), there are a few changes! I haven't been switching up my makeup too much since I'm usually in a rush to get to my internship.





Face:
What hasn't changed....

-MAC Matchmaster Foundation (almost out and have decided to buy either the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation or the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation)

-Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in amused OR NARS orgasm blush 

-Make Up For Ever powder foundation (best for on-the-go, but still want coverage)

What's new.....

-Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-lotion - Great for summertime! Has SPF, lightweight, and smells good.

-Maybelline Lumi Concealer - I've been using this for a little over a month now and love it! Since I don't really have dark undereye circles, I use it more for it's highlighting qualities to brighten the inner corners of my eyes, down the sides of my nose, and a little under the eye.

-Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Dune Bronze - LOVE it! The color works great on my skin and it's matte, which I prefer.

-L'Oreal True Match Powder - Matches my skintone perfectly and evens out any discoloration. I prefer powders like this that aren't heavy but still have coverage properties versus a translucent powder.


Lips:

What hasn't changed...

-Tarte Lipsurgence lip stain pencil

-Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Sorbet

-Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach

What's new....

-Revlon Lip Butters in Berry Smoothie and Strawberry Shortcake - Berry Smoothie has been my go-to shade as it matches nearly any look but still provides a pop of color and is moisturizing. Strawberry Shortcake is a light baby/bubblegum pink that is similar to my Tarte Lipsurgence.

-Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint


Eyes:

Favorite shadows: All MAC - all that glitters, mulch, satin taupe; Still using single Maybelline shadow in Champagne Fizz, but barely scraping what's left on the edges. Time for a new highlight shade soon!

Favorite mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!

Favorite eye liner: Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Pen - NEW - It took me a little while to get used to using a pen, but now I'm obsessed with it! I highly recommend it, but must warn you first, if you mess up, it isn't easy to remove without messing up the rest of the eye makeup you just did.


I'm in NYC for an internship until August and of course, by coincidence (maybe), I pass by a HUGE Sephora in Union Square every single day. I've only gone in once because I know how dangerous that is for me!

I also am dying to check out the Inglot store in Chelsea market to make my own palette. Any suggestions??

XO,
Ariana

2 comments:

  1. I love Mac eyeshadows! I've tagged you in the Liebster Award! x

    http://beautybybonnie25.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are your favorite MAC shadows? Thanks for the tag!! :)

      Delete