Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Aug 7, 2012

End of Summer Sephora Haul

Being that this is my last week in NYC, I decided to go on a bit of a Sephora shopping spree after resisting the temptation every day in passing it on my walk to my internship. The products that I bought are products I have been eyeing all summer long and are loved by many of the beauty bloggers I follow.




1. Too Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool



"A triple-tip lash emphasizing tool for thicker looking lashing, smoother tight lining, 
and better eye lining."

My Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner pen was just about out, so I decided to try something new. I had never heard of this one before, and after talking with a Sephora saleswoman, it's truly unlike any of eyeliner pens on the market.

2. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium 22- Original Medium


"A heavy duty, highly pigmented, transfer- and water-resistant, multitasking concealer."

This concealer has been raved about by many of my favorite beauty bloggers. They recently came out with a newer version, and therefore newer shades. After trying it out on my hand, I saw how easily blended it was and loved the creamy texture.  Especially with sorority recruitment coming up next week, a good concealer is essential!

3. Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Lament


"Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colors that stand out. The formula is hard wearing and chip resistant
 and contains individual finishes from matte to high gloss."

After hearing great things about the quality and color selection of Illamasqua nail polishes, I couldn't resist. I've been wanting that perfect coral shade for the summer to enhance the summertime glow, and finally found it in this shade! I will definitely be posting a picture on Instagram soon @trulytwenties!

4. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Pressed Powder



"Eliminates unwanted shine, evens the skin, and sets foundation for all-day wear. 
Anti-aging ingredients help keep skin healthy."

After being loyal to the Urban Decay De-Slick Pressed Powder, I was forced to venture out since the Urban Decay was out of stock! The Too Faced version is cheaper and also has a complexion perfectors including seaweed extract, chamomile, vitamins A, C, and E, as well as soothing aloe vera to help increase elasticity, moisture and firmness. Nothing better than using makeup that is good for you in return!

5. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde


"The slimmest of slim dual-ended mechanical brow pencil and brush. Because size does matter! Brow Wiz offers a brow pencil 
on one end and a spooley brush on the other for gentle blending and grooming."


A brow pencil is something that I've never owned yet needed for a LONG time! Couldn't really tell you why I've waited, considering my eyebrows are short and have occasionally been overplucked. Anastasia is obviously the brow expert and I have heard only great things about her products. This pencil in particular was recommended to me by one of my fellow interns. Nothing beats a makeup-savvy friend telling you how much they love it! Thanks Ariel :)

6. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink


A best-selling, award-winning formula that makes lining your eyes like a pro easy. Get the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula.  The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a long-wearing, water-resistant finish.

This is an award-winning gel liner that I've been eyeing for quite some time now. It's been highly recommended by tons of beauty bloggers and was recommended to me by another intern at my agency. Thanks Alex! It applies very easily, has great pigmentation, and LASTS all day long! I was lucky to have a brush already that came in a set I got years ago to apply this liner. 

Can't wait to try out all these new goodies! Do any of you have any of these products? I'd love to know what you think!

xx, Ariana

1 comment:

  1. So excited about that Too Faced 3-Way Lash Liner! I'm chomping at the bit to try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete