Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Aug 29, 2012

Most Worn Summer 2012 Tag!

As school is started up again and summer is coming to a close, this tag has been extremely popular in the blogging/YouTube world. After watching Charley's (Athens With Love - definitely check her out, such a sweet and genuine beauty vlogger) video, I decided to forward the tag! This summer for me wasn't the typical, at home in FL going to the beach every day and drinking daquiris by the pool. It was quite the opposite actually, because I was in NYC for a 10-week internship! My typical summer beauty habits focused on moisturizers with SPF, powder foundation and waterproof mascara, quickly changed to working city girl beauty necessities.  








Tag Questions:

1) Most worn nail polish
2) Most worn hair product
3) Most worn bag
4) Most worn shoes
5) Most worn accessories
6) Most worn clothing item
7) Most worn foundation
8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer
9) Most worn lip product
10) Most worn mascara
11) Most worn eyeshadow



1) My most worn nail polish is either the Revlon Colorstay in Passionate Pink, Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Lament, or Essie Playdate (one of my all-time favorites).


2) My most worn hair product is definitely my It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner and John Frieda Volume Refresher Dry Shampoo (great for summer heat and therefore greasier roots sooner).

3) My most worn bag is a big black bag I bought at a local boutique in Orlando called Sophie & Trey. If I'm not wearing something that matches black, then I opt for my Longchamp bags in either a baby blue or navy blue. For nights out, I almost always used my quilted crossbody bags from Asos!


4) My most worn shoes were my Steve Madden Serenite sandals in nude and silver or brown and gold, until they both broke!! Granted, I got a LOT of use out of them, but I'm still mad they broke on me. The city sure did take it's toll on my shoes (I had others break too, believe it or not). For nights, I wore my Aldo Kotur sandals a lot!


5) My most worn accessories were my Michael Kors rose gold watch (can't be checking my phone during meetings at work) and one of my many chunky necklaces. I have a lot of solid clothing since I am picky about prints, so a statement necklace is a must-have to spruce up an outfit!


6) My most worn clothing item would have to be one of my chiffon tops. I mean, I have them in every color....literally! Tank top and long sleeve, I have them all. They are just so versatile! For NYC, I could only bring what I could fit in 4 suitcases (for 11 weeks)! I brought all my chiffon tops because they don't wrinkle, can be worn for work and nights out, and are super comfortable!


7) My most worn foundation is my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. I can't get over how great the texture is of the product. It's unlike any foundation I've ever used! However, I can't say I'm definitely going to repurchase it. I like it a lot but am still open to trying other foundations. I'm looking at either the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, Revlon 24-hour Colorstay, or the Revlon Whipped Foundation. Thoughts?? Leave suggestions below!


8) Most worn blush is a toss up between my Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Amused and my NARS Orgasm blush. If I wore a copper/brown eye look, I'd use NARS Orgasm, but if I did a purple, pink, smoky eye, or silver/MAC Satin Taupe, I'd use the Tarte blush. My most worn bronzer is definitely my Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Dune Bronze.


9) My most worn lip product is without a doubt my Revlon Lip Butters in peach parfait and berry sorbet. Again, depending on my overall makeup look.


10) My most worn mascara is still my L'Oreal Telescopic mascara! Obsessed. Will repurchase over and over!


11) My most worn eyeshadow is definitely between Make Up Geek Shimma Shimma and Glamorous and MAC mulch or satin taupe.


I tag YOU! Comment below with your answers or comment with a link to your blog :)


xx, Ariana

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your time in NYC! The city is most definitely hard on shoes and and on skin, I totally agree. I've visited all of once for about 5 days on New Year's Eve 2010-2011 and fell in love so I devoured this post- it was like getting a snapshot of the city in the summer!! The Revlon whipped foundation is amazing, but so is the regular Colorstay. Thank you for mentioning me sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete