Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Sep 16, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Candle Haul

After watching endless YouTube raves, blog reviews, and Instagram pictures, I finally went to Bath & Body Works to buy some of their seasonal candles. They were 2/$20, a steal because each candle normally is $19.50. Even better, each additional candle was $10. Therefore, it was 2/$20, 3/$30, 4/$40, etc. I had a coupon too that my roommate gave me that was on the bottom of a receipt for $10 off. To sum it all up, I got 4 amazing new candles of the large 3-wick size for $30. Awesome.


It was a tough decision for sure, but I'm extremely pleased with the candles I decided to purchase.

The first candle is Autumn, which B&BW describes as having the scents of dark pomegranate, sweet red apple and woodsy fir balsam. In simpler terms, it's a very warm and cosy scent that I would be surprised if anyone, of any age, male or female didn't like!
The second candle is Leaves, the most talked about candle! B&BW describes it as a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar.  It makes me day dream that I actually live somewhere with seasons where I can jump into a pile of colored leaves!
The third candle is Marshmallow Fireside, a scent I knew I would love because I love anything marshmallow related. B&BW describes this one as a warm blend of marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire....adorable.
The last but certainly not least, Paris Amour. This was the only candle they had left from the Paris collection. I originally had it with an ADORABLE eiffel tower lid (also pictured below), but then the cashier told me it was $9.50....not worth it. The Paris Amour candle smells like I just got out of the shower! A very fresh scent. B&BW describes it as sweet raspberry, French tulips and apple blossoms tickled with notes of sparkling pink champagne.....sure.

These candles will definitely last me for a while! I also really liked the Frosted Cupcake, Cider Lane and Brandied Pear. The pedestal tins they had were also very nice, but unnecessary. The Fresh Balsam candle definitely smells like a Christmas tree, one of my favorite smells! However, I would only want to burn that around Christmas, so I decided not to get it. 

Which ones are your favorite from this year's collection?

xx, Ariana


1 comment:

  1. I like in the UK, but am going to America in a month and I cant wait to bring some home! x

    ReplyDelete