Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Sep 12, 2012

I've Gone Mad For Maybelline!

I didn't realize that my haul was almost entirely Maybelline products until I began writing this post! Thankfully, it was buy one get one 50% off at Ulta.


  1. Maybelline Eyestudio Quads: highly pigmented, great color selection, cheaper alternative

Mad For Mauve

Copper Chic

2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Beige - great for oily skin types; very mattifying



3. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - better for your skin (many benefits), great coverage, SPF


I've heard such incredible things about all of these products. I can't wait to try them! Have you had positive/negative experiences with any of these Maybelline items? Let me know in a comment below or similar dupes that you prefer :)

xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment