Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Sep 27, 2012

Stripes For Fall

The past month or so, I have been absolutely ADDICTED to Tumblr (follow me here). After scrolling through my latest re-pins, there's a common theme of stripes.










These are just a few of MANY re-pins of stripes incorporated into adorable outfits! I've always been a fan of the nautical trend (anchors, Sperry's, starfish, knots, etc.) and Fall has turned the direction of stripes into a preppy look, perfect for layering.

A few ways I plan to wear stripes:

  1. As a layer underneath a blazer or cardigan
  2. With a bubble/statement necklace
  3. With gold chain jewelry
  4. Color-blocking
  5. With scarves (printed or solid)

Still on the search for the perfect, classic striped tops! So far, I've seen a few (1,2,3,4) but none that I have fallen in love with just yet. Any suggestions?

xx, Ariana



No comments:

Post a Comment