Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Oct 3, 2012

The 'I Love Fall' Tag


QUESTIONS:

1. Favorite Fall lip product?

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

4. Favorite Fall Candle?

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

Find out my answers to these 10 questions after the jump...



1. Favorite Fall lip product: Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
While the berry color is perfect for Fall, especially this season, I honestly wear this lip butter year round! This and the peach parfait are my go-to's and are always with me in my purse. I have been looking for a dark red/berry/purple shade for the lips that is bold, but still manageable to pull off if any of you have suggestions!



2. Favorite Fall nail polish: Essie Bahama Mama or Essie Dive Bar
I've recently purchased both of these and have fell in LOVE!!


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall drink: Well obviously the pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin spice frappuccino. I love it so much in fact that I bought the new packets so you can make it at home (& save money too!).



4. Favorite Fall candle...s....are from Bath & Body Works! I did a haul on them here.



5. Favorite Fall scarf or accessory: I love my new leopard scarf! Unfortunately, here in Florida, it's not scarf weather too often, so when it is I am always sure to enjoy it!




6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze? They don't have many of these in Florida, unless you consider Halloween Horror Nights, since it is basically a haunted theme park! I did used to love hay rides when I was little though :).

7. Favorite Halloween movie is obviously Hocus Pocus! Such a classic :)

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween is definitely candy corn! I bought some and put them in a dish in our dining room and, well...let's just say they didn't last long!




9. I have absolutely NO idea what I'm dressing up as for Halloween yet! ..TBD..

10. What is your favorite thing about Fall? I love Fall fashion, pumpkin-flavored everything, Epcot's Food & Wine festival, and that the weather finally begins to cool down in November! 

I tag all of YOU! Answer the questions in a comment below or comment with a link to your blog with this tag! 

xx, Ariana

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try a pumpkin spice frapuccino! Think we only have the latte here! xx

    ReplyDelete