Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Dec 27, 2012

Tarte 'the stand outs' limited-edition kit

Tarte 'the stand outs' limited-edition best-sellers kit

This Tarte kit retails for $24 and is such an amazing deal! Since it was a gift I gave to my sister for Christmas, I was able to try everything out myself before she left to fly back to where she lives. I was SO impressed by this kit! I've always been a Tarte fan, having owned a shade of the LipSurgence, Maracuja sets, and the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. 
  • The LipSurgence lip luster in pouty is a beautiful rosy pink color that is very moisturizing, has a little sparkle and lovely sheen, and is pigmented and long-lasting.  
  • The Amazonian Clay waterproof gel liner in bronze is so pigmented and creamy- the application was truly effortless! Especially since they provide the brush (which is also very high quality and has a smudger side too). I typically don't use brown liner on the upper lash line, but I LOVED this! It was dark enough to still define the eye but paired beautifully with the champagne/peach/gold/brown eye shadow look I had on. If you debate about the value, just one of these items (by a couple of dollars difference) is equal to the entire kit. 
  • I also like the 4-in-1 Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara, which I own the full size of. It is best for volumizing.

I bought this kit at Ulta, but was only able to find it online at tarte.com. I highly recommend it if you have never tried Tarte products or if you're looking to expand your Tarte collection!

What is your favorite Tarte product?
xx, Ariana



No comments:

Post a Comment