Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Jan 17, 2013

A Classic Makeup Look

One of the most simple, classic and beautiful makeup looks is the red lip, winged black liner and wavy/curly hair. Think Marilyn Monroe-esque. I recreated this look, of which I was never able to master until now! I have hooded eye lids, making the "wing" be nearly impossible. I discovered a way to do the wing to suit my needs. I keep my eyes open when I initially create the wing.

To find out what products I used, read after the jump!



MAKEUP
Foundation: Revlon ColorStay for Combo/Oily Skin
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi in Ivory
Bronzer: NYC Sunny
Blush: MAC Gingerly
Highlighter: MAC Soft & Gentle
Eyebrow pencil: Maybelline Brow Wax Pencil in Light Brown
Eyeshadows: LORAC Pro Palette white and taupe
Liquid liner: Jordana Fab-uliner Pen
Lower water line: Benefit Eye Bright pencil
Mascara: Too Faced LashGasm and L'Oreal Telescopic
Lip pencil: NYX retractable lip pencil in Red
Red Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet

HAIR
Hot Tools 1" clipless curling wand
Garnier curl mousse and hold

What products do YOU use to recreate the "classic" makeup look?

xx, Ariana 

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! I would totally fail if I tried to do this lol.

    ReplyDelete