What I bought:
Mint Julips & Sweet Lips Lip Scrub
- Also comes in popcorn and bubblegum flavors
- Cost is $9.95 each, but one will last you a while. A little goes a long way.
- Mint Julips tastes like Mint Chocolate Chip...yum :)
- Sweet Lips is a chocolate and vanilla combo for my fellow sweet tooth fans
- Best part? You get to lick it off your lips when you're done!
Tea Tree Water Toner Spray
- Comes in a 3.3 or 8.4 fl. oz. bottle
- 3.3 fl. oz is $9.95
- 8.4 fl. oz. is $21.95
- For oily, blemish-prone skin
- Spray over dry face or onto cotton pad after using a cleanser
Sample of Dream Cream
- It's a best-selling lotion!
- 8.4 fl. oz. is $26.95 (I was given a free sample to try out first)
- Soothes sore, dry, irritated skin
Sample of Mr. Punch Holiday Soap
- It's BOGO right now!
- Retails for $6.95
- Fruit punch scent
- Part of the holiday collection
- Bar of soap for use in the shower
Next on my list to buy at LUSH is definitely the Lovely Jubilees Cream and Ro's Argan Oil!
What are your favorite LUSH products?