Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Jan 22, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine

I've picked up some new products in the past few months that I have come to love and use on a daily basis. This has been my no-fail makeup routine that compliments well with my paler skin for the winter.  This may seem like a lot of steps to some people, but to anyone who knows me, that's just what I always wear. It's not that I am embarrassed in my natural skin, I just enjoy putting on makeup :)

To find out the product list and what I use them for, read after the jump!


Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked SPF 20 (drugstore, $9.99)
Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte (drugstore, $7.49)
Blush: ELF Pink Passion (drugstore, $3.00)
Bronzer: NYC Sunny (drugstore, $2.99)
Eyeshadow base: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (drugstore, $6.99)
Eyeshadow: LORAC Pro Palette (luxury, $42.00)
(cream as highlight, pewter on lid, mauve in crease)
Eyeliner: Jordana Fabuliner (drugstore, $2.99)
Mascara: Too Faced Lash Gasm (luxury, $21.00)
Lipstick: MAC Syrup (luxury, $15.00)

What products do you use on a daily basis with no fail?

xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment