Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Feb 23, 2013

My Entire Makeup Collection!

As requested by many, I have taken pictures and organized my entire makeup collection. My purpose of this post is that now that you know what I own right now, if you want a review on any of the products then I'd be happy to do so! Some products are relatively old while some are brand new. This is also a way to show my true passion and interest in cosmetics! Nail polish collection and brush collection coming soon :). Enjoy!

My entire collection organization using Muji acrylic drawers and Target 3-drawers (eye shadow palettes not included)

READ MORE TO SEE THE REST OF MY COLLECTION!.....


After washing my face, these are some skincare products I may use

Post-face wash skincare products part 2
Foundations and BB Creams (some obviously for when I'm more tan or pale!)

Concealers and Primers
Powders and Powder Foundations
Bronzers and Highlighters (Cover FX in golden bronze, Too Faced bronzer in sun bunny, Too Faced duo in Chocolate Soleil bronzer and Candlelight illuminating powder, Laura Mercier in dune bronze, NYC Sunny bronzer, MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle, NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo, Too Faced in Snow Bunny
Blushes
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes in blissful, fearless, amused
Luxury: MAC Gingerly, NARS Orgasm, Tarte cream, Sephora rose duo
Drugstore: Hard Candy, NYX Pinched, NYX Mocha, Elf Candid Coral, ELF Pink Passion
Primarily chapsticks, lip butters and lip sticks
Primarily lip stains, lip glosses and lip pencils
Stila lip products
Eye shadow primers, eye liners and brow pencils
Cream shadow pencils and mascaras
Gel eyeliners, cream eyeshadows and pigments
Top: Tarte gel liner in bronze, Bobbi Brown black ink gel liner, Mica black gel liner  and MAC pigment in Melon
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in gold imperial, amber rush, golden sage, perpetual purple
Maybelline Color Tattoos in Barely Branded, Inked in Pink, Bad to the Bronze; Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in 18
Perfumes: Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture, Tom Ford Black Orchid, Ralph Lauren #2, Burberry Brit, Victoria's Secret Noir Tease, Ralph Lauren Romance, Coach Poppy Blossom

While this may seem like a lot to you, realize that it's a collection I've been working to expand over the past 5-10 years. It's not nearly the amount of products than what any beauty gurus have though! If there are any products that you need, want to know more about, or want a review about, please let me know and I'd be happy to do so! I'm willing to try new products that I don't have. I love experimenting, especially from recommendations :)

xx, Ariana

2 comments:

  1. I love it, but don´t you own any eye shadow in powder?

    ReplyDelete