Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Mar 1, 2013

Final Thoughts on February Birchbox

Last month, once I received my Birchbox subscription in the mail, I immediately did a haul showing what I got. This month, I thought it might be more useful to my readers if I wait until the end of the month to review each product in my box. With that said, here goes my February 2013 "Red Carpet Ready" Birchbox review...




Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle:

  • I am addicted to these types of sprays for when I get out of the shower to effectively comb through all my hair. The It's a 10! was my holy grail for a while, but lately the price in regards to how long it lasts me isn't great. I was especially happy to get this Beauty Protector because it smells yummy, works very well and quickly and is perfect for traveling.

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm

  • I have been a fan of BB+ creams since they first were discovered here in the states. The only problem is that I've never been able to find one that had good, lasting coverage and didn't make me look overly dewy/shiny...until this one. The color is a little light, but other than that it's my absolute favorite! I find myself using it instead of my Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation.

Color Club Fiesta Collection

  • You can never go wrong with nail polish! I'm always looking to expand my collection (which you can see here) and try out colors that I probably wouldn't have ordinarily chosen for myself. This emerald color is beautiful, perfect for spring and oh so trendy.

Juicy Couture Couture La La Perfume Sample

  • I was pretty excited to try this perfume because the Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy has been my longstanding favorite for the past 7 or so years since it came out. I honestly don't like it nearly as much as the Viva la Juicy, but that is just my personal taste.

Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Square

  • As one of my favorite chocolates, it was gone in a minute! I think it was sweet (get it??) for Valentine's day, but I would have rather had another beauty product if it meant giving up one of the five products in each box. 
Overall, I would rate this box a 3.5/5...maybe a 4.

What did you think of your February Birchbox?

xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment