Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle:
- I am addicted to these types of sprays for when I get out of the shower to effectively comb through all my hair. The It's a 10! was my holy grail for a while, but lately the price in regards to how long it lasts me isn't great. I was especially happy to get this Beauty Protector because it smells yummy, works very well and quickly and is perfect for traveling.
Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm
- I have been a fan of BB+ creams since they first were discovered here in the states. The only problem is that I've never been able to find one that had good, lasting coverage and didn't make me look overly dewy/shiny...until this one. The color is a little light, but other than that it's my absolute favorite! I find myself using it instead of my Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation.
Color Club Fiesta Collection
- You can never go wrong with nail polish! I'm always looking to expand my collection (which you can see here) and try out colors that I probably wouldn't have ordinarily chosen for myself. This emerald color is beautiful, perfect for spring and oh so trendy.
Juicy Couture Couture La La Perfume Sample
- I was pretty excited to try this perfume because the Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy has been my longstanding favorite for the past 7 or so years since it came out. I honestly don't like it nearly as much as the Viva la Juicy, but that is just my personal taste.
Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Square
- As one of my favorite chocolates, it was gone in a minute! I think it was sweet (get it??) for Valentine's day, but I would have rather had another beauty product if it meant giving up one of the five products in each box.
Overall, I would rate this box a 3.5/5...maybe a 4.
What did you think of your February Birchbox?