Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Mar 12, 2013

"March Madness" Birchbox 2013

It's that time of the month again. No...not that...I'm talking about Birchbox! This month's theme is March Madness for all you sports lovers. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this box except for the fact that I didn't get the Benefit Benetint! I have been DYING to try that and when I saw it in someone else's box, I hoped it would be in mine too. But instead, I got something I've been really in need of. Find out after the jump!

In this month's box, I got:


1. Serge Norman Meta Revive Volumizing Dry Shampoo - Although I haven't tried this product yet, I am SO excited to have a travel size of dry shampoo. Seems silly, but the Batiste dry shampoo that I have is way too big for traveling or weekend trips. I didn't even want to bring it home for spring break...too much space in my suitcase! 

2. Incoco Nail Polish Strips - Another thing I am happy to get to try is nail polish strips! It's a little hard to tell in the picture, but they are a very pretty blue design. I plan to use it as an accent nail with a mint or lilac color on all the other nails- SO spring-esque...love it!

3. Caldrea Aromatherapeutic Body Lotions - Many of my friends swear by aromatherapy on those stressful days or to relax to fall asleep. I've more recently gotten into body lotions because it's been surprisingly dry here the past few months and I've needed it! There are 3 different scents: Aloe Water Apricot, Coconut Fig Leaf and Tea Olive Lime. They are definitely unique, but sound yummy to me! I am glad to get body lotion samples rather than perfume samples, too.

4. Whish Shave Cream - I'm looking forward to using this because it's ingredients include organic shea butter, organic green tea, organic coconut oil and organic jojoba seed oil for extra moisturization. Perfect as we approach bathing suit and shorts season!

5. Madewell Nail File - While a nail file doesn't excite me because I own so many already, I will say that it is a cute one because it is from Madewell- a store I absolutely adore!

Did you get any different products in YOUR March Birchbox? 

xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment