Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Mar 11, 2013

NEW Covergirl Products Review

A recent CVS trip and the BOGO deal on all Covergirl products easily convinced me to try out many of the new favorite beauty items. If I'm honest, I have never been a huge fan of Covergirl makeup. The classic green powder compact was among the first of my makeup products in middle school, but ever since I haven't been impressed...until now.


Read my individual reviews below...



Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Light/Medium - Unlike ordinary concealers that can be drying, cakey and easily settled into fine lines, this one incorporates Olay's Regenerist Serum to smooth over wrinkles and fine lines (that many of us, even at a young age, have underneath our eyes). I'm obsessed with the coverage and most of all, the consistency. It doesn't crease on me at all either- YAY!
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector - Like the concealer, the corrector contains Olay's Regenerist Serum. How it differs is that it targets dark circles with a universal, more yellow-based shade. This is a great alternative to the MAC Prep & Prime Light Boost pen for highlighting along both sides of the nose into a triangle shape under the eyes.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation in Buff Beige - This foundation replicates the recent trend of combining products into one, a concept better for your wallet and time. It fuses a primer, concealer and foundation to reveal a flawless and long-lasting coverage. It also includes SPF 20, which never hurts especially as we approach the spring/summer months. I have found that this is a very matte and full coverage foundation- which I love! Unlike most foundations, even my beloved Revlon ColorStay and Nearly Naked, this does not make me shiny or dewy at all. I don't even feel the need to use a setting powder on top! Yeah...that's how good this is.







Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black - The idea of clumpless mascara even after numerous coats appealed to me, so I had to give this one a try! The product claims to provide 200% more volume and has a curved brush for more precise application. After trying it out a couple times, I definitely can say it does not and will not clump. It separates the lashes but I don't know how much volume or lengthening I can really say it does. I plan to use this combined with another mascara to fill that void for me.

What are your favorite Covergirl products?

xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment