Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Apr 1, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

After seeing this tag go around the YouTube world and blogosphere, I thought it would be fun and have finally jumped on the bandwagon. Here it goes...


  1. I'm a sister of Alpha Xi Delta sorority at my school
  2. I've never seen snow (True Floridian problems) and I LOVE the beach
  3. I love to travel and the French Riviera was my favorite place ever
  4. I'm a huge animal lover and really miss all my pets that have passed away <3 Small dogs are my favorite
  5. I love pictures and scrapbooked my entire life up until the end of high school. I started making slideshows on iMovie afterwards and have been throughout college.
  6. Within the past few years, I have become pretty addicted to online shopping
  7. I don't understand how people aren't on social media daily
  8. I check my e-mail constantly (like 30+ times a day) even when I'm not expecting anything
  9. I have had really weird sicknesses that were incurable and I want to find a real-life Dr. House!
  10. Bad manners and chewing with your mouth open are the biggest turnoffs in a person
  11. I'm moving to NYC this May after I graduate from college! :)
  12. I'm not religious at all but I do believe everything happens for a reason, good or bad
  13. I am a list fanatic. Right now, I have over 15 lists (stickies on my computer, agenda, notepad, Google Docs, etc.)
  14. I can't stand when my closet isn't color-coded, I just can't find anything I'm looking for!
  15. I still wear my retainer most nights even though I got my braces off 6 years ago
  16. I have had a total of 8 internships and 2 jobs in my career field within the past 3 years of undergrad. Work hard and great opportunities will come your way.
  17. I can't sleep without the fan blowing on me on the highest level
  18. I had mono my senior year of high school and it was the worst experience of my life
  19. Genetically, I am prone to breast cancer and hope to become involved in research/prevention and raising money to support those affected
  20. I rarely drive on the highway and will do whatever I can not to, hence moving to NYC and selling my car
  21. I am a HUGE foodie and the least picky eater! My parents own a gourmet store, so that's why.
  22. My parent's favorite memory of my childhood is when they were having a dinner party at the house and I went to the table where the hors d'euovres were and in panic asked in front of everyone, "wait...where's the caviar?!" - I was 5 years old.
  23. I am half Greek and celebrate Greek Easter with my family, even though my name and appearance isn't Greek at all
  24. I've never had a boyfriend
  25. Being generous makes me happy, even if the generosity isn't always returned by those I offer it to
  26. I taught myself to cook this year and make some pretty wonderful, simple and healthy meals now! If you'd like to see some recipes and such, leave a comment below and I'll do some posts on it
  27. I've been through 3 bad hurricanes
  28. I have no interest in trying drugs or cigarettes EVER in my life, I just think it's gross.
  29. I always am conscious of maintaining good PR upon myself and will take the extra time and effort to make my self presentable even to go grocery shopping
  30. I love to sleep and have the ability to easily sleep over 12 hours
  31. I don't enjoy stupid humor like some movies and YouTube videos these days
  32. Seinfeld and Law & Order will always be some of my favorite shows
  33. I've never been stung by a bee (and don't ever want to)
  34. I love beach theme everything, hence my room is filled with starfish, seashells, sanddollars, etc.
  35. When I was in elementary school, all of my best friends moved away within the same couple years (to Hawaii, Louisiana, Texas, Canada, California, etc) so in some ways, I had to start over. If anything, it's usually that YOU move away, not your friends.
  36. I am a good influence on my friends (and their parents love me for it)
  37. Ask me anything and I will answer. I don't hide things from people ever
  38. During my senior year of high school, my senior year superlative in the yearbook was "Most Dependable"- funny that it was one of the 10-15 superlatives, I think. Never heard of it anywhere else, but I was honored regardless!
  39. I am not a dare devil at all and do not enjoy the thrill/adrenaline rush. No rollercoasters for me!
  40. I've never owned an iPhone (T-Mobile problems :/)
  41. I am very friendly and love meeting new people. Networking and keeping in touch are my forte.
  42. I played piano for 7 years. I loved it but got overwhelmed by the classes along with school and sports so I stopped.
  43. I am WAY more afraid of cockroaches than I am of spiders, snakes and sharks. But, my biggest and most honest fear in life is losing a loved one
  44. I admire people who are very creative, spontaneous or witty
  45. I would love to start up a YouTube channel one day and I'm thinking of doing so once I move to NYC. Thoughts??
  46. I am thankful everyday for such a perfect, supportive, loving, happy family
  47. Many nights I would rather stay home, watch a movie, eat Ben & Jerry's and curl up in my bed than go out to a bar/club/party.
  48. I don't take things too personally and therefore seem to be an easy target for jokes!
  49. I get a pretty bad case of the giggles sometimes. Thankfully it's gotten better as I've gotten older but still comes out once and a while and is often embarrasing.
  50. I have big dreams and the dedication to make them happen! You should too :)
What do we share in common? Leave it in a comment below!

xx, Ariana

1 comment: