Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Apr 10, 2013

Lip Products Galore

The past couple months I have been altering my makeup look to accomodate a fun lip color, instead of focusing on my eyes like I used to. I got some at the drugstore and the rest on Amazon! They have all been on my wish list for such a long time and have all proved to have amazing pigmentation and formulation. Read after the jump to find out more and see some swatches!



1. Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya (NEW!)
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon (NEW!)
3. Revlon Lip Gloss in Pink Pop
4. Revlon Lip Gloss in Bellini
5. Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lip Color in Confidence
6. Covergirl Glossy Balm in Berry Twist
7. Covergirl Glossy Balm in Watermelon Twist
8. NARS Easy Lover Lip Gloss

Drugstore only swatches: Bellini, Juicy Papaya, Wild Watermelon,
Berry Twist, Watermelon Twist, Pink Pop
What are YOUR favorite lip products this spring?
xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment