Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Apr 8, 2013

I Love Spring Tag

It's spring time when flowers are blooming, the weather is warming up and fashion/makeup become brighter! I have seen this tag going around YouTube quite a bit lately, so I thought it would be fun since I like to do occasional tags on this blog. 


The Questions:
1. Favorite spring nail polish? I've been obsessed with Essie Van D'Go! It's a peachy-pink color (pictured above)
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring? Any peach lip product I love for this time of year (Revlon Lip Butters in Juicy Papaya (not pictured) or Peach Parfait, Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach, Revlon lip gloss in Bellini, Tarte lip gloss in Peaceful) 
3. Show us your favorite spring dress! It's from a local boutique in Palm Beach Gardens, FL :)



4. What's your favorite flower? I really like peonies :)
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory? My J. Crew Factory pink and orange scarf (pictured above)
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!) Mainly for me it's just the spring pastel colors that I love to wear. For makeup, it's more of the fact that my hair is getting lighter and my skin tanner, making many looks more flattering.
7. Favorite spring candle? Tiki Beach by Bath & Body Works (pictured above)
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring? Victoria's Secret PINK body spray in Warm & Cozy (pictured above)
9. What is spring like where you live? VERY RANDOM! In Orlando, FL, it's interesting because being in the middle, you're exposed to many different fronts that certain areas of the state get. Generally speaking, it's really nice in the Spring. There are some very hot days that get in the upper 80s and humid, and there are some cool nights in the 40s. 
10. What's your favorite thing about spring? Nearing the end of the school year, my birthday (turning 22 this year, woo!) and always so many fun events taking place such as formals, vacations, etc.
11. Are you a spring cleaner? I will be this year because I'm moving out of my apartment and back home before I go to NYC. I need to reduce my closet as much as possible!
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? Spring Break is long gone for me (it was the first week of March), but no upcoming vacations except going to NYC the week after my Graduation to lease an apartment! Won't exactly be vacationing, but that's ok :)


I tag all of you to answer these questions too! <3
xx, Ariana

1 comment: