Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

Apr 19, 2013

Spring Fashion Favorites

It's been a little while since I've done a fashion post, so I wanted to share with you some of my spring fashion favorites!

1) I love bralettes like this one (or this one) to wear under chiffon blouses for cooler days or under tank tops for the hot days. They are so comfortable and can add some femininity to a simple outfit with the lace material.

2) I will admit, I was hesitant about the peplum trend at first. But once I gave in and bought this one, I loved it! I will say that these do not flatter every body type, contrary to popular belief. Any girls with hips (such as myself) just need to be mindful of where the peplum starts at the waistline. I personally prefer the crease above the peplum to be higher rather than lower.

3) Without feeling like you need to bundle up anymore, I love a cute necklace for spring! My absolute favorite place for finding jewelry is BaubleBar (I guarantee you will find something you like that is great quality AND affordable).

4) Bright chino shorts should be trademarked by J. Crew because they simply are the best! At the Factory store in the Orlando Premium Outlets, they had a ton of fun colors for a lower price tag. I picked up a mint pair, purple/fuchsia pair and a khaki pair.

5) Ballet flats are for the days where you want to dress up your outfit a little, but still want to be comfortable. I wear Me Too flats similar to the pair pictured above to my sorority chapter meetings when I don't feel like wearing heels or wedges.

6) Of course, sandals! Here in Florida, we wear sandals year round. However, since most of the country is not as fortunate with warm weather, the cutest styles don't really start coming out until spring. Target has recently come out with some great copies of the Dolce Vita sandals. I bought two (and it happened to be BOGO at the time, yay).

7) I have two Michael Kors watches that I am simply in love with. They are such amazing quality and the perfect addition to any outfit when you just feel like your arms look bare. I have a rose gold one and the other is horn, like pictured. Most people would go with gold and silver or gold and brown, but I love both of these for how versatile they are with just about any color!

8) Jean shorts are an absolute must in my wardrobe. They're comfortable, long-lasting and easily paired with any top. American Eagle is always my go-to place and they have lots of new cute ones of different styles, shades of denim and lengths (high-rise, festival, midi, shortie).

What have you been loving to wear this spring?

xx, Ariana

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright shorts, but not a fan of the peplum trend. I'm a girl with hips on top of the fact that I'm a thick girl all around, so it's just not good for me lol. I'm also really loving the open back casual t's from Victoria's Secret - super fun and Spring like. :)

    ReplyDelete