Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

May 16, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine

It's been a while since I've done an everyday makeup routine, so I figured it was time for an update! Typically, I switch up my look on a daily basis according to my mood and where I'm going. However, the past few weeks have been extremely busy and have involved a lot of traveling. Instead of having access to my entire makeup collection (since most of it is packed up from my move), I've been limiting myself to use only what I can fit in my makeup bag. This look would flatter absolutely anyone. Since it is natural, it is very versatile. I wore it on interviews, walking around with a broker in NYC to find an apartment and to dinner (see what I mean...versatile!).



On the face:
  • Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation (light) with Sigma F82 brush
  • Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless concealer (#215) applied with ring finger
  • Maybelline Dream Matte powder (Beige) with kabuki brush
  • Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder (Dune Bronze) with Sigma F30 brush
  • Tarte Amazonian clay blush (Blissful) with MAC 129 brush
  • Benefit Watt's Up! highlighter with finger
LORAC Pro Palette is similar to NARS packaging, it gets dirty QUICK! :/
On the eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Taupe (LORAC Pro Palette) in crease using a Sigma E25 blending brush
  • NYX Jumbo Shadow Pencil in milk (all over eyelid below crease)
  • Mixture of White and Cream (LORAC Pro Palette) as highlight under the brow and in the inner corner using Sephora Professional cream eyeshadow brush (#25)
  • Nude (LORAC Pro Palette) on inner third of the eye (same Sephora brush)
  • Urban Decay Half Baked (NAKED2 Palette) on middle of eyelid (MAC 239 brush)
  • Urban Decay Chopper (NAKED2 Palette) on outer third of the eyelid (flip to other side of MAC 239)
  • tarte the brow architect (fair-light) on brows
  • Jordana FabuLiner (black) with slight wing on upper lash line
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Demolition just below lower waterline
  • Using a MAC 219 pencil brush, smudging Taupe (LORAC Pro Palette) over the Demolition
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Extensions mascara on upper and lower lashes



(L-->R: Sephora Professional #25, MAC 239, MAC 219, Sigma E25)



On the lips:

  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched
  • Covergirl Gloss Balm in Berry Twist OR Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

Would YOU try out this look? What is your go-to daily natural makeup look?

xx, Ariana

2 comments:

  1. I love Tarte products and have been meaning to try their 24 hr foundation. Do you reccommend it? Is it heavy?

    Check out my beauty blog at:
    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly love it! The consistency is so smooth and blends so easily. It is definitely full coverage but I don't find it too heavy.

      Delete