Ariana Voyer on Twitter Ariana Voyer on Pinterest Ariana Voyer on Tumblr Email

May 19, 2013

My Top 5 Favorite Fashion Blogs

During the past few years, I have really enjoyed reading and following blogs, some more loyally than others. I continue to discover new fashion blogs and love discussing with friends who their favorites are. To me, a fashion blogger I am more drawn to is someone young, admirable, shares occasional beauty/hair/skincare/home decor tips, and wears both high-fashion designer labels and affordable brands. A mix is ideal because you have those key pieces you sought after and those you could actually pick up yourself. Here are my top 5: all such beautiful women with impeccable styles. Keep up the great work ladies! :)



  1. Atlantic-Pacific (Blair Eadie) - Different from the following four, she wears many outfits that I could never see myself wearing but I still LOVE them. Bold, yet always polished. She also isn't afraid to pair colors that you wouldn't think of pairing and making it look great. To imagine seeing her on the streets, she is one where you would notice and point out to your friend, "oh my gosh, I love her outfit!" Also worth noting, she probably has the most incredible shoe collection.
  2. Cupcakes and Cashmere (Emily Schuman) - As one of the first fashion bloggers I discovered, she has continued to grow her blog and her network. She now has a YouTube channel where she has an "Ask Emily" series, answering questions from her viewers and sharing tips and advice on fashion, blogging and photography. Out of the five, I would say she offers the most diversity in her posts through discussing DIY projects, recipes, beauty, fashion and home decor.
  3. Gal Meets Glam (Julia Engel) - I found her amazing fashion blog this past year and was instantly hooked! I think it would be accurate to say that Gal Meets Glam is my most followed blog, with Angel Food Style in a close second. For these both in particular, whenever I have spare time browsing the internet, I would go back pages and pages to see all the amazing posts I missed! Julia seems like such a sweet girl who really puts dedication and passion into her blog. As a makeup lover, I also love how she pairs the most perfect lipstick shade to every outfit (and tells you what it is- bonus!).
  4. Angel Food Style (Sophie Elkus) - From her perfect long blonde hair to her golden tan, she is a natural beauty! I love that her style is very fashion-forward, yet practical and wearable for any girl at the same time. She also gives off the laid-back California vibe that makes each outfit look effortless and comfortable. I think her accessories are always spot-on, never overdone but still adding that special touch to complete the ensemble. 
  5. Living In Color Print (Kristen Clark) - The preppiest of the five, she is absolutely adorable and wears a lot of light and bright colors (hence the name). Living in Florida myself, it's just something that is more practical with having warm weather year round. She seems so cheerful and scrolling through her blog can only brighten your day!
To see more blogs I follow, check out the blog roll on the right side of the page. That's where I go to myself to stay updated.

Who is YOUR favorite fashion blogger? 
xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment